Sunday, December 14, 2014

Top Ten Christmas Songs

Top Ten Christmas Songs

Hi guys! So today I am going to talk about my top ten favorite Christmas Songs. So all of these songs are from the Glee Christmas Albums because I like them better then the original ones.

So number one is called Christmas Wrapping. I think that this one is just really fun and cute. I like the music mostly but I also like the lyrics. Second is Little Drummer Boy. I really like this one. The lyrics are ok but I enjoy the music. I remember watching the movie and hearing this song. I don't think it really liked it that much. Third is called River. The lyrics to this one are kind of sad but still good, so I like the music better.

So next we have Do You Hear What I Hear. I really like this one. I love both the music and lyrics. Five is Last Christmas. I also love the music and lyrics to this one. This I remember loving before I watched Glee. My mom and dad used to watch it and my mom had the album. That was the first time I had ever heard that song and I loved it. Number six is You're A Mean One Mr. Grinch. This one is just really fun. Seven is All I Want For Christmas Is You. I like the Mariah Carey one of this but the glee one is good to.

Next is God Rest Ye Merry Gentleman. I'm not a huge fan of the regular version but I really like the Glee one. Number 8 is Rocking Around The Christmas Tree. I really like both the music and lyrics to this. I remember hearing this one at a Christmas party with a lot of relatives when I was little and it was super fun. Number 9 is Winter Wonderland. This one is a classic favorite. I can play most of this piece on the guitar so it's really fun to play and sing along to. Number ten is Santa Baby. This one is another classic and I love the music.

So those are my top ten Christmas music picks.


-Bye People

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Christmas music! I haven't checked out the Glee Christmas album, but now I totally want to. :)

    ReplyDelete