Sunday, February 15, 2015

Jupiter Ascending

Jupiter Ascending

Hi guys! So today I am going to do a movie review on Jupiter Ascending. I saw this in the theaters yesterday. SPOILER ALERT!

So the movie starts out with a girl named Jupiter. She is a maid and cleans toilets in Manhattan for a living with her huge family. One day she finds out about some aliens. They were sent to try and trap her. She needed money so she went to the hospital where she was attacked by the aliens but someone saved her. Kane is the guy that helped her out and he is also an alien.

She finds out that she is the queen of the universe and has two sons and a daughter. She wants to get the writes from one of her sons to own Earth. Her other son tries to marry her and then kill her but Kane crashed the wedding and took her away.

Eventually she kills the evil brother and in the end she falls in love with Kane. I really liked this movie a lot. I thing it was a really good one and I want to get it when it comes out of the theaters.

So I recommend seeing this movie there is more to it and it's really good. For me it's about an eight out of ten I really liked it.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment