Sunday, May 20, 2012

My Birthday






Hi! Today I will tell you about my birthday.




My birthday was May 9th. For dinner we had awesome sushi. Then we had lemon cake with vanilla frosting and in pink sparkly letters was written Happy Birthday Katie. That night mom and dad gave me a hanging scrapbook that holds 6 pictures. I am going to hang it on the wall above my bed.




That weekend we took Beth to the Outlet Mall with me and my mom. First we went to the Sunglasses Hut and got Beth a pair of sunglasses. After that we ate out in the food court. Mom and I had Chinese and Beth had pizza. Then we went to The Children's Place. I got a striped shirt, a white shirt with matching leggings, a pale pink top, short khaki's, a hot pink dress with ruffles, a purple, blue, and black long dress, a two piece striped swimsuit, a hot pink cover-up, and pair of cherry flip-flops.




Then we drove to Vally Mall and went to Justice. There I got a tank-top with a small sweater and a peace shirt. After Justice was Claire's. There I got a hat and 5 lip glosses. Later I got home and opened a gift from Aunt Robin. It was AWESOME monster high flip-flops. I also opened a card from Grandmama that had 75$ in it. Of course all that money went into the bank savings.




It was an awesome birthday.

2 comments:

  1. Katie - I had no idea you liked sushi! You have to come spend the weekend with me and Sofi one weekend this summer...we'll eat loads of sushi and do various other girly things! Hooray! (Great seeing you this past weekend! OH, and next weekend too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have loved to go shopping w/you. Glad you had such a great time. But I will take a pass on the sushi! Love, Grandmama

    ReplyDelete