Sunday, February 17, 2013

Daddy's Wardrobe

Hello people's. Today I will tell you about my father's wardrobe. He has a very ... interesting wardrobe. He has two different sections. He has work clothes and then there is ... the others.













So his work shirts. They are very boring and not stylish. I won't make you suffer through pictures of them. This blog is just about his fun clothes. So my dad loves super hero's. So all of his shirts are superhero themed. Mom thinks most of his shirt are super cheesy. I think all of his shirts are cheesy.













He has A LOT of shirts. He orders like one a week. I wonder how he can wear all of those shirts in 365 or 366 days. He probably can't. The pictures on my blog they are not even all of his shirts.
















This blog is one out of six. I will blog on all five of our wardrobes. Then on the six blog we will vote and you will put us in different categories. My wardrobe is the best!!! (Only the third biggest.)
















My dad is so super cheesy. It's always so funny when he comes out and is wearing a familiar shirt that makes me laugh.








My favorite daddy shirt. It describes him perfectly.











P.S. This is the shirt I got him for Christmas.


- Posted by Katie

3 comments:

  1. Is that a stain on the yellow hawk shirt??? gasp!!!

    Super fun post, Katie. I can totally relate to this. My dad is TOTALLY the same way about his zany t-shirts. It's pretty unbelievable. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Katie--where does he get these shirts? I must admit I have never seen any like these in the stores. This was a great post. Dixiegirlinvt (AKA-Grandmama)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should get some shirts like these KATIE!

    ReplyDelete