Sunday, February 24, 2013

Katie's Wardrobe

Hello people's. Today I will tell you about my closet. (Which by the way is awesome.)





















Most of my awesome shirts are summer shirts. I do include some winter shirts though. Most of my clothes come from one of these three company's, Aeropostale, Justice, or Epic Threads. Next week I will probably do it on my little brother Alex. One of my favorite shirts is the tweety bird shirt that says spoiled tweet.





















Daddy got it for me at Walmart. My favorite clothes brand is Aeropostale. Every girl at school wears Aeropostale. I also have two Aero bags and four Aero jackets. I have Aero headphones and belts, two pairs of jeans. I love clothes.





















P. S. When the time comes you should vote me for best wardrobe. No vote what you really like. Alex wants me to do his so bad I called him a glamor girl or as dad would say glamor gal.

























That's all for today folks. Vote which one of my shirts you like the best. Bye bye.




- Posted by Katie

1 comment:

  1. Soooo many cute and colorful tops!! I can't pick a fav. However I do love the snoopy one!
    DixiegirlinVT (AKA-Grandmama)

    ReplyDelete