Sunday, April 14, 2013

Mom's Wardrobe

Hello people. Today I will be writing about my moms clothes. She has some cute clothes.













I like my moms clothes because they all have a cool different style to them. My dad likes most of her shirts. I took pictures of the shirts she wears to work or other special occasions.















Mom and I went shopping around the beginning of the school year and went to TJ Max. Mom got a lot of her work shirts there. This one is my favorite but was not at TJ Max.



That's the shirt I like most for summer. It's kind of a jacket with a shirt sewn into it. My favorite winter shirt is like a blue sweater that dad really likes a lot. It looks like this.



I think all of moms shirts are pretty. She has a lot of plain winter ones that I didn't take pictures of.















- Posted by Katie

2 comments:

  1. What about the female super-hero shirts? Bat-Girl? Wonder Woman? Anyone???

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has some really cute tops!! Thanks for sharing, Katie!
    DixiegirlinVT-AKA Grandmama

    ReplyDelete