Sunday, April 21, 2013

Spring

I love the spring. That's why I'm dedicating this blog to the start of the 2013 spring.

Spring is my favorite season. I love all the colors and flowers. So I took pictures of flowers that I thought were really pretty. I also love some of the trees that bloom in the spring.



From my moms bedroom there is a close up through the window of our cherry blossom. In the yard next to ours there is small purple flowers with long red ones sticking up out of them.





We have the same short purple flowers on our yard. We also had yellow ones but they were all dead and shriveled up so I didn't take a picture of those ones. The tree in our front yard blooms little white flowers.






That's why I love spring. The beautiful flowers, colors, and birds.



1 comment:

  1. Wow Katie--thanks for the beautiful pictures of Spring!! We have none of that yet! (A picture of the dogwood tree at your house is my screensaver right now.) I took that picture years ago. Dixiegirlinvt--AKA--Grandmama

    ReplyDelete