Sunday, May 19, 2013

Scrapbooking

Hello. Today I am going to tell you a little bit about my favorite hobby scrapbooking.

I love to scrapbook in my free time. When I was little I was first encouraged to scrapbook because my aunt does it. Aunt Robyn. The summer of 2012 I went to my aunts apartment in New York. She helped me make a great scrapbook about my trip.



We handmade this scrapbook. Since then I have made three more but they aren't filled yet. My mother also used to scrapbook but not any more. She gave me three books about scrapbooking. That was my encouragement to do a scrapbook on my siblings and myself.


A friend of my dads gave me a great idea. I am going to start doing scrapbooks for family and friends. All I need is pictures and money to buy some supplies to help me build your scrapbook.


If you want to see some more of my scrapbook pages to see if you like them first then comment. If your happy with the pictures on the post then ask me to make you a scrapbook. If your not interested, don't do anything.



I can make you a scrapbook or I can get one with the money I need for supplies?

2 comments:

  1. Very nice work, Katie. DixiegirlinVT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when you post about scrapbooking! I hope you share more of what you've been working on!

    ReplyDelete