Sunday, June 2, 2013

Now You See Me (Spoiler Alert)

Hello! Today I am going to blog about the movie I just saw called Now You See Me.



Now You See Me is about four magicians that call themselves The Four Horsemen. They are three men and one girl. They do magic tricks to rob banks. They give all the money to the audience and don't keep a single cent for themselves.



I thought it was a great movie. First they robbed a bank in Paris, then they hacked in to a millionaire's bank account, and last they stole a safe. It was pretty cool how they did the tricks.



They had a fake bank for their first trick. They tricked the millionaire into giving them his bank passwords. For their last trick they used a giant mirror to hide the safe. It was awesome. I want to get it as soon as it comes out.



It's a great movie I recommend you go see it.


-Bye People

1 comment: