Sunday, June 9, 2013

One Direction

Hello! Today I am going to give you an update on one direction.

Since my last blog I have collected many more one direction items. Like a teddy bear wearing a hoodie with a picture of them on it. I have gotten a sticker album and magazines. For my birthday my friend gave me one direction duct tape.

I love duct tape. I love one direction. So one direction duct tape is perfect. I plan to do a scrapbook on one direction. Since my last blog about one direction they have released another new album of music.

This new album is called Take Me Home. I love all the songs. It would be way to hard to choose a favorite. My mom thinks I have to many posters. I don't think I could ever get enough. Is about 42 that bad?

I recently got two one direction puzzles. After I finished them I covered them in puzzle glue and framed them. When I go to Ocean City New Jersey I'm gonna try to spend my beach money on something one direction I can find on the bored walk.

Anyway, I love one direction!!!!!!!!!!!


-Bye People

No comments:

Post a Comment