Sunday, June 23, 2013

Ocean City

Hello! Today I am going to tell you all about my trip to Ocean City, New Jersey. We had to get up at 7:00 to get ready and we left at about 7:40. It takes four to five hours to get there.


It was a long car trip but it only felt like it was about two hours. On our way there we stopped at It's A Toy Store. Daddy got a Six-Million dollar man and a mirror with some famous old guy on it. Alex got an action figure of superboy off of Young Justice and a Bucky action figure. I got a peanuts puzzle to do in the summer. Ashton got some aliens.


On Tuesday Mom and me had a day together. We walked on the bored walk and shopped till we dropped! I had a lot of fun. We also went golfing in a new haunted gulf course. It was super fun! Mom and me day is when mom takes one kid onto the bored walk to do whatever we want and have fun!


So when we finally got to the beach house we settled in and unpacked. Then when grandmama and Grandaddy got there we went to walk on the board walk and get dinner. The next few days we did the same routine with going to the beach, dinner, and board walking. Then on Wednesday my Aunt Robyn came.


We had a lot of fun with my aunt. She is a photographer so she took a lot of pictures. On Thursday we rode rides. They were super fun. My favorite is the Double Shot. It takes you really high up in the air and then takes you down so fast that you rise to the top of ur seat.


I had a lot of fun at Ocean City. Thank you so much Grandmama and Grandady!







  • -Bye People

No comments:

Post a Comment