Monday, July 1, 2013

Sarah's House

Hello people! Today I am going to tell you about my visit to one of my best friend's house. Her name is Sarah and she lives in Virginia.

Sarah and I have known each other since we were about two or three. Our moms are really good friends. So I went to stay at her house for three whole days and two half days. So I got there on Wednesday. We didn't do much that night just had pizza and went to bed. On Thursday morning we re-did Sarah's bedroom.

We took down all the old One Direction posters and put up new ones. Every space available on her wall was filled. After lunch we watched a really good movie called Pitch Perfect. It was super funny. Then we hung out for a while and had dinner. After dinner we watched another funny movie I think it was called Parental Guidance. Then we went to bed.

On Friday most of the day we just hung out. After dinner Sarah's dad took us to watch Monsters University. It was a pretty good movie I enjoyed it a lot. When we got home we went to bed. On Saturday we didn't too much until after lunch. After lunch we went to Antietam Battle Field with her cousins. We were super tired from that so we went to bed soon after.

On Sunday we went to the outlet mall. We had a good time shopping there. I got a pair of shorts, a lipgloss, and a nail polish from Aeropostale. Then we went to Claire's and I got a really cute book bag, a wallet, nail polish, and two charm bracelets.



Thanks so much Susan for letting me stay. I had a great time but I'm happy to be back home again.


-Bye People

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a super fun time!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a great time w/ your friend. Grandmama

    ReplyDelete