Sunday, July 28, 2013

Dodge Ball (Spoiler)


Dodge Ball (Spoiler)

Hi everyone! Today I am going to be talking about a movie I watched last night called Dodge Ball.

Dodge Ball is about a gym called Average Joes that is being bought by another gym. Since average Joes only has six people and including Joe they have to find a way to raise 50,000 dollars and soon. So average Joes decided that they would join a dodgeball team because the grand prize was 50,000 dollars. When a girl who impressed Joe with her dodge ball skills joined the team Joe thought they were bound to win.

The gym that is trying to buy Average Joes is mad so they decide to join to. Average Joes and the other gym make it all the was to the final round. Joe had three against five players and it soon came down to Joe and the other gyms leader. The other gym's leader got Joe out.

The ref. saw that he had stepped over the line when he did so he made them each stand in a triangle. Who ever could hit the other person without stepping out of the triangle first won. Joe dodged the other ball and hit the other gym leader blind folded. Average Joes team won. Since Average Joe put 100,000 dollars on them to win he received five million dollars. He bought out the other gym that tried to buy out him.

I really liked this movie. It was super funny and I think you all should watch it.

-Bye People

4 comments:

  1. I haven't seen this one yet! sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this Dodge Ball Game, especially when pays $50,000. We've got to find a way to get into that game!

    Gramps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do YOU like dodge ball? We always hated it when I was a kid, maybe we should have been playing for money! Grandmama

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm bringing my wrenches next time I come over.

    ReplyDelete