Monday, July 8, 2013

4th of July Barbecue


Hello! Today I am going to tell you all about our Fourth of July barbecue.

So we had Scott, Beth, and Madeline (friends of ours) over for a barbecue. So my mom cooked on the grill and we had dinner. After dinner we went out front and did some sparklers. I love sparklers. Ashton and Alex were pretending they were wizards from Harry Potter and the sparklers were their wands.

After the sparklers we did mini fireworks and flashers. Ashton and I got to light the fireworks in the beginning. We did the tiny ones before it turned dark. It was our first firework lighting. I liked it a lot. I took six flashers, twisted them together, started them and ran. They were really bright.

It was a lot of fun. Then after Scott, Beth, and Madeline left we started bigger fireworks. Mom started all those. They were super cool. After the show we sat in out lawn and watched the ones they set of in the park.

I think this was my best Fourth of July ever! Bye!!

-Bye People

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great time, Katie! Your story painted a picture in my mind!! Wish we could have seen this with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds great!!! My Fourth of July was the pits!! Just unpacking boxes! I should have gone to your house!

    ReplyDelete