Sunday, August 4, 2013

Tremors 2 (Spoiler)


Tremors 2 (Spoiler)

Today I will do a review on Tremors 2. My dad says that they get worse each movie. I didn't think it was that bad. The first one was scarier though. This one didn't give me a nightmare.

Valentines partner in the first movie was the star of this movie his name was Earl. In Mexico there had been graboid attacks. A graboid is what they call the giant man eating worms. So anyway the Mexico army gave Earl everything he needed to hunt the graboid like dynamite and remote control toy cars.

So they blew up graboid's like crazy. Soon they found what they thought was a sick one. But it soon had baby's; they weren't worms though. They looked like tiny T Rex's with heat sensors. All the graboid's died and had these new creatures. So now Earl had to figure out how to hunt these.

Since they have heat sensors they can tell if somebody is around because of their body heat. They finally chased every body onto a water tank and one was in a bull dozer. The creatures start jumping on each others backs and the guy hops out of the bull dozer and leads the creatures into a supply house. Then Earl sets of a bomb in the house.

So that's it. They all died. Well maybe because there are three other movies so...yeah. I liked this movie but the first one was better.

-Bye People

1 comment:

  1. I guess I didn't expect my precious, girly granddaughter to be writing of "giant man-eating worms". Next time I won't be eating my breakfast when I read your blog =) Grandmama

    ReplyDelete