Sunday, August 18, 2013

Party

Party

Hello everyone. Today I am going to tell you guys about the work party be parents had. They invited 21 people they work with including us and had a party.

There was one family that didn't come. Ross, Steve, and Hannah all played volleyball with me. I made pigs in the blankets and mom grilled hot dogs. Once it started to get dark mom started a fire in the fire pit.

We started to toast marshmallows. After a while Hannah (Ross's daughter) just started lighting them on fire. I tried to take a marshmallow of the stick and it got all over my hands. Luckily it was super easy to wash of.

There was a guy there named Rennes and he had an adorable daughter named Leandra. She was SO cute. She liked to feel my face. She is about four of five months old. My mom said she liked playing volley ball with all of us.

The party was super fun and by the time I had to go to bed I was exhausted.


-Bye People

1 comment:

  1. Katie--that does sound like fun! Love pigs in a blanket! I also like the firepit! Wish we had one. (But Grandad and I are never outside after dark :))

    ReplyDelete