Sunday, August 11, 2013

Volleyball

Volleyball

Hello everybody, today I am going to write about volleyball.






So my Mom signed me up for volleyball a while ago. My team is the Teal Tornadoz. Yes spelled with a z. Since then we have had about 10 practices and two games. Most of the people on my team (like myself) have never played volleyball before. Everyone on the other teams groups are all returning players.






So far we have played blue and gold. We have practice every Tuesday and Wednesday. Every Saturday we have a game. I like to practice in our back yard. Later today Mom, Gramps, and myself are going to set up the volleyball net. The volleyball net is supposed to be for bad mitten.






Sure it's from when I was a kid and it has tinker bell all over it but its still good for practice.I practiced with my mom yesterday and it was super fun. She also ordered me a backpack and a wall decal. To support us at games she got herself a sparkly shirt that says Teal Tornadoz Volleyball.






I have a lot of fun playing volleyball. I'm so glad my mom signed me up. I wasn't sure if I'd like it at first but now I know it is super fun.







2 comments:

  1. Sounds like so much fun, Katie!! GOOO Tornadoz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo glad you are doing this and in the pictures you look like a natural!! (must have inherited that from your Dad-just joking) Love, Grandmama

    ReplyDelete