Sunday, August 25, 2013

Back to School


Back to school

Hello everyone. Today I am going to write a back to school blog. I went back to school on Monday so I've only been there for five days. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

I made it into all honors again. I'm with my same friends from last year Sarah and Katey. For homeroom my teaches name is Miss Henderson. She is my science teacher. I have her for homeroom, first period, SPL, and advisory. Miss Henderson seems ok. Then my second period is Mrs. Bryant. She teaches us math. She seems ok too. Then third period I have a special class that I only take for one fourth of the year then get a different special class. I got general computers. My computer teacher is Mr. Moore. He again is ok. Then I have fourth period with Mr. Wright. He teaches social studies. Mr. Write is my favorite teacher. He is super funny. He also sells pop tarts for a dollar. All of the proceeds go to a kid who's parents can't afford to go on a field trip, so it's really nice of him to do that because he buys the pop tarts with his own money. Then we eat lunch.

After lunch we go to fifth period with Mrs. Landerkin. She is my favorite teacher. She is strict and funny at the same time. She teaches us English. She says if a teacher has to read from a book to teach their class that they shouldn't be teaching because they should know what they are talking about. She said she would rather not teach than read from a book while teaching. Next we have sixth period witch is another specials class. In this class Mr. Ridenhour teaches flex. Flex is life skills like getting up and presenting things and stuff like that. He is an ok teacher. Seventh period is with Mr. Walker. He teaches reading. He is my third favorite teacher. He is really funny and nice.

This year everyone seems to be paying more attention to how they look. (All the girls anyway.) I do it to. I pick out an outfit the night before. I also pick out my earrings, necklace, ring, or bracelets out. I always wear the watch that I got from my Aunt and Uncle too. I pick out a lip gloss everyday also. I do my hair every day to.

I'm glad to see my friends some more and the school part is ok. I'm glad to be back in school because it gives me something to do during the day.

-Bye People

2 comments:

  1. ...but do your socks match when you go to school?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie, I bet you look fantastic at school every day! I'm glad you are enjoying being back in school :)

    ReplyDelete