Sunday, September 1, 2013

Vermont Trip



Hello people. Today I am going to tell you about my families trip to Vermont. In Vermont we were visiting our grand parents. I hate the trip because it takes thirteen and a half hours to get there.

So we got to Vermont on Wednesday at 4:30 pm and we left by 5:00 am. For dinner we ate pork and zucchini muffins. The next day we decided to go to Best Buy and Chutters. First we headed to Best Buy. My dad had just set up a new iMac for them. Their printer was too old to work with the iMac so they went for a new printer. So after Best Buy we went to Chutters. Chutters is the worlds longest candy counter. We got a lot of candy there. After that we just looked around for a while. Then we went back to my Grandparents house.

My Dad helped my Grandma learn more about her computer. The next day we went motor boating. Ashton was the first one that went in the tube behind the motor boat. I love tubing. Ashton went three times and got flipped two times. Alex also went three times but he didn't go fast enough to wipe out. I went twice and didn't wipe out. Mom also went twice and the first one she had an amazing wipeout. The second time she just took it slow. Dad never went, neither did my Grandparents. Dad sat in a floating chair in the water for a while. We also had lunch on the island.

The next day we didn't do much. Almost all day Dad and Grandmama worked on the iMac. A little after lunch we went to shop at antique stores. My Grandma loves antiques. Her whole house is decorated with them. Every night after dinner we watched a show called Duck Dynasty. It was hilarious. It's on the channel A&E. If you love hilarious shows go watch an episode and see what you think.

I had a great time in Vermont. Thanks Grandmama and Grandaddy. The trip was worth the thirteen and a half hour drive.


-Bye People

1 comment: