Saturday, September 28, 2013

Baby Sitting

Baby Sitting

Hello everyone! Today I am going to talk about baby sitting Madeline. Madeline is a friend of ours daughter.

Madeline is almost two. She will be two in February. I'm so extremely sad that she can walk and sort of talk. I don't want her to grow up ever!! Anyway Beth and Scott were going out on a date so we got to watch her. So when they left Madeline took me to her library and picked three books out. They were all about Biscuit the dog. She made me read each one six times. I had them memorized by the end.

Next we played around with her a little and gave her a bath. It was wet, and not just for her. Then we combed her hair and put lotion on her. We dressed her and mom got her milk. She is growing to fast she held her bottle all by herself!! I need to stop her from growing. I need a plan. I sat in the rocking chair with her and read some more books.

Then me and mom put Madeline in bed. Then we went down stairs. We started making yo-yo's. Yoyo's are not just a bounce toy. The yoyo's we made were fabric circles used to decorate things. I only got to make four. Then Beth and Scott came home. Madeline just fell asleep 10 minutes before they came home. We talked for a while and then left.

I had a great time. I want Madeline to stop growing!! It makes me sad.


-Bye People

1 comment:

  1. But Katie! She will get even more and more and more fun as she grows up! At least, that's what happened with you! ;) I'm sure it'll happen to Madeline too. Don't you worry!

    ReplyDelete