Sunday, September 8, 2013

Camping


Hello everybody. Today I am going to tell you about my camping trip. I went camping with my my Aunt, Uncle, cousins, and family. We like to go camping at Rocky Gap State Park. It is in Maryland about an hour away from us.















We went there on Friday afternoon straight from school. We got there at around 6:00 pm. Aunt Robyn and the rest got there at about 11:00 pm. (They live in New York). We set up everything that night and had hot dogs for dinner. Then we went to sleep in our sleeping bags. The next day we saw Andrew, Isaac, Aunt Robyn, and Uncle Dave. My brothers, cousins, and I went into the woods to explore. We did that for a while and then came back. We had pancakes and bacon awaiting us. After breakfast we explored some more and then we went hiking.















We went hiking on the Lakeside Loop trail. We didn't do the entire trail but we did a good bit then we headed back for lunch. We just ate sandwiches and then we went to the beach. We went swimming and kayaking. I went with Isaac and Aunt Robyn in the kayak. It was a lot of fun. after that we went back to our cabin's. we just hung out and talked and did more exploring for a while. Then we ate dinner. We had a huge dinner of hamburgers and corn.















The next day we were packing and exploring all morning. When we left the campgrounds we went on another hike. This one was through the woods to a dam that was holding back the lake. It was a super fun trail. Then we hiked all the way back. Then we went strait to a restaurant. I can't remember the name of the restaurant but I only give it a two and a half stars. I had a super fun time and I already miss Aunt Robyn, Uncle Dave, Isaac, and Andrew.

I loved camping and taking pictures. It was a lot of fun and I want to go again soon. I miss everyone.

-Bye People

1 comment:

  1. Katie, Nice photos, you have photographer's eye!

    Grammy & Gramps

    ReplyDelete