Monday, June 17, 2013

Man of Steel (Spoiler)

I liked this movie a lot. I didn't think it would be very good at first. I thought they would make it like the Batman movies and make it really dark.

So first it started out with Superman's origin. It was great! I loved that part. I was a little sad that his father didn't ask Laura if she would go with the boy because he had enough space in the rocket. I was sad they didn't have super dog in it but not surprised

I really liked Lois Lane. She seemed to be just like I thought she would be. She was the nice nosey reporter that always risked a chance for a good story. I didn't like the superman animated movie Lois Lane. She was rude and mean and I didn't think of her character being like that. There was a couple pretty mean scenes.

My dad reminded me that there was one person missing from the movie. How could they leave out Jimmy Olsen. I liked the way that you could tell that Perry White had the leader ship roll.

So Lois Lane was my favorite character but I really liked it. It wasn't dark at all for the most part.




-Bye People

1 comment:

  1. It's cool to hear you analyze different interpretations of a character, like you can with Lois Lane.

    ReplyDelete