Sunday, November 8, 2015

My Week

My Week

Hi guys! Today I'm going to write about the past week. My grandmother came to visit us and she got here on Friday night.

On Saturday in the morning my parents took her to a BMW dealership in Sterling,VA. She bought a red BMW. That took a good while of the day. When they got back we hung out for a while and then they went out to dinner.

Sunday morning we went to the Apple Store in Maryland. My grandmother got a rose gold iPhone 6s Plus. After that we went to the world of beer for lunch. Then we went to the mall.

The rest of the week I was at school except for Tuesday. On Tuesday I got to stay home and we went to a different mall just my grandmother, mom, and I. We bought some fun things like clothes and bath and body works.

Then she left yesterday morning. It was really fun to see her again.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment