Sunday, November 1, 2015

Halloween

Halloween

Hi guys! Today I am going to talk about my Halloween.

Around 3 we carved our pumpkins. My grandmother and I carved the regular triangle face, my little brother used a print, and my mom and older brother carved evil faces. After we carved our pumpkins we got into our costumes.



I dressed as spider woman. We bought my dress at Halloween City. Then I just wore tights and converse.



We went to a family friends house with my Grandmother around 5. When we got there we ordered and ate Kings Pizza. Then we talked for a while until 6. We all went out taking my little brother and their daughter trick or treating. Beth and I only walked for about ten minutes and then we went back home to hand out candy.

Their neighborhood gets a good amount of people coming around to the houses. We passed out candy and talked until 8. Then they all came back and we just hung out for a while. We snacked on leftover candy and apple cider. We went home at maybe 8:30.

My Halloween was pretty fun. I hope yours was too.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment