Sunday, October 25, 2015

Things I Love and Hate About Fall

Hi guys today I am going today I am going to talk about what I love and hate about fall.

So I'll start out with what I do like about fall. Probably one of my favorite things about fall is the colors that the leaves change. I like seeing the red, orange, and yellow leaves before they turn brown and die. I also like the food. I did another blog on fall foods that I enjoy. Next I like picking pumpkins for Halloween and carving them.



The biggest thing I don't like about fall is going back to school. I started high school this year and it's actually going really good. Another thing I hate about fall is the weather. Most of the time it's really cold and I would much rather be hot then cold. I also don't like that it's really windy in the fall.

Overall I do really like fall I just really hate being cold. Another thing I like about fall is that volleyball season starts. I also like that Halloween is in the fall and it's cool to see all of the costumes people wear.

So that's what I love and hate about fall.


-Bye People

No comments:

Post a Comment