Sunday, October 11, 2015

Homecoming Dress Shopping

Homecoming Dress Shopping

Hi guys! Today I am going to write about my homecoming 2015 dress shopping. I went with my mom and my friend Ashley.

When we first got to the mall we went to a Chinese place for lunch. Then the first store we went to was Ooh La La and it was okay but there weren't many dresses. We looked around and decided the place would probably be a lot better for prom. The next place we went to was Macy's.

Macy's probably had a total of six dresses. None of them were very nice either so we went to Bon Ton. Bon Ton didn't have even have a formal dress section so we just looked around at some other things. Next we went to JC Penny's. At JC Penny's we got sidetracked and went into Sephora for a while. After we got out of Sephora we looked at the dresses. I tried on a few and bought one.

I'd post a picture but you're just going to have to wait until my blog on homecoming next week. Then we went back into Sephora and we bought a few things. After that we went to Victoria's Secret and bought a few things. After that we came home. Ashley stayed with me for a while but eventually went home.

I had a great time and it was really fun. I love my dress!! I'm looking forward to homecoming to have some fun with my friends. I plan on getting ready with Kaitlyn and Ashley. We'll hang out for a while and then order pizza. After we eat we will get ready and go to homecoming! We might take pictures at a nice place before we go.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment