Sunday, December 27, 2015

Christmas 2015



Hi guys today I am writing about my Christmas 2015.

The day before Christmas Eve my grandmother came. Then on Christmas Eve my other grandparents came. We hung out and talked for a little while. Then we went to The Rumsey Tavern and ate diner. When we got home we had some dessert. We had cookies and ice cream. Then we went into the Christmas room and the kids opened presents from grandparents and each other.

My little brother got me a picture frame and some chocolate. My older brother got me a mascara and an eyeliner. My grandparents got me two books and 4 bath bombs. We saved presents from my other grandma until Christmas Day. After that my father read Santa Mouse. Then we went to bed. I normally have trouble falling asleep on Christmas Eve, but this time it was pretty easy. I woke up at about 7 and everyone was up and my grandparents came from their hotel by 7:30.






We went into the sunroom and we found ourpresents and then we got our stockings. We opened everything in the order that my parents wanted us to. My brothers got some clothes, video games, and a PS4. I got girly things like Pandora charms, makeup, pajamas, slippers, and a really soft blanket. We also opened our presents from our other grandma and she got me a really cool wall organizing rack. Then when our parents and grandparents opened a few presents we ate breakfast. The middle of the day we just played around with each other and our new stuff. After my other grandparents left my grandma and parents opened their presents to each other. After that we went to bed.






I had a pretty great Christmas and I hope you all did too!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment