Sunday, April 10, 2016

Snow White and the Huntsman Movie Review



Hi guys! Today I'm going to write a movie review on Snow White and The Huntsman. SPOILER ALERT!

So the movie starts out with the queen wanting a child with skin as white as snow and lips as red as blood. Her and the King conceive a child and she is born. She is said to be the symbol of beauty in the kingdom. When Snow White is about 10 her mom dies of a fever in a harsh winter. Then her father fights a ghost army and finds a prisoner, a beautiful woman. For once he forgets about his wife and he decides to marry her. That night the new Queen poisoned and killed the King. She locked up Snow White and she took over the kingdom.

The magic mirror told the queen that she could only stay forever young by taking Snow Whites heart. Snow White escapes the tower and she runs into the dark forest. The queen send a Huntsman after her and he only does it because the queen says she will bring his wife back to life. He gets Snow White and finds out the queen is lying so he protects her and helps her get to her army. They go a few different places where disaster strikes. She's almost to the army when the queen gives her a poisonous apple that kills her.

She is brought back to life by true loves kiss, the Huntsman. Then she storms into the kingdom with her army and she kills the evil queen. At the end of the movie she gets crowned Queen. I have been loving fairytale media lately. The tv show Once Upon A Time is one of my all time favorites. I also like the movies Maleficent, Cinderella, and I'm looking forward to The Huntsman coming out soon. I would give this movie a 7.8 out of 10.

I really enjoyed watching it and I think you should try it too.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment