Sunday, April 24, 2016

Jersey Boy

Jersey Boy

Hi guys! Today I am going to write about the musical I saw with my family and one of my friends.

Last Thursday my family had tickets to see a musical called Jersey Boy. My older brother had a concert that night so we had an extra ticket. So I invited my friend Ashley. After school she rode the bus home with me and got off at my house. We got in the car with the rest of my family and drove 2 hours to my grandparents house. Then we ate dinner really quick when we got there. Next we went to the subway and took a train to DC which took about a hour.

When we got there we were seated and waited for the show to start. Jersey Boy was about a band from New Jersey. They started out messed up and making criminal offenses. Soon they made four hits and started becoming popular. They named their band the four seasons. Their band is rising to the public but they have problems inside the group. Tommy owed a lot of money to people and wasn't treating the group very good. They forced Tommy out of the group and payed off his debts. After Tommy left so did Nick. Then Bob decided that he just wanted to write the songs and not preform them. So Bob and Frankie decided to make the band called Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons. The four seasons part was just four extras.

In the end of the play Frankie's daughter died of drug overdose. The original Four Seasons had a get together. This play was amazing. We had a great time and the music was awesome. I had a great time. After the play we went back on the subway and then drove the rest of the way home. We got home at around 1:30am. Ashley stayed the night and I was super tired at school the next day.

I had a great time at the play. I thought it was great and I would give it a 9 out of 10.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: