Sunday, May 1, 2016

Where She Went Book Review

Where She Went Book Review

Hi guys! Today I am going to write about the sequel to my favorite book, If I Stay. SPOILER ALERT!

In the first book, If I Stay, Mia gets into a car crash where her entire family dies and she is seriously injured. At the very end of the book she starts to wake up. In Where She Went, the book is written from her ex-boyfriend, Adams, view. Adam had become a famous singer in a band called Shooting Star. Mia had become a famous cello player. They meet again one night when Adam decides he wants to see her play. He tries to get out unrecognized but the staff members all know who he is so the news gets to Mia. She asks to see him and they wander around New York all night.

It's around 5-6 in the morning when Mia and Adam get to the Brooklyn Bridge. They have a huge talk about them breaking up and everything that happened. They go back to to Mias house and Adam sleeps on the couch for a little while. They reconnect and Adam decides to leave the band and spend his time with Mia.

This is a great second book to If I Stay. I think that If I Stay is better, but Where She Went is a close second. I would give Where She Went a 7 out of 10. I highly recommend both of these books. I also want to read more by this author because she writes really well.

So that's my book review on Where She Went. This book was amazing and I recommend reading it.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment