Saturday, May 7, 2016

Track and Field Season Ending

Track and Field Season Ending

Hi guys! Today I'm going to write about the end of track and field. Saturday morning was the varsity championships.

The freshman championships were on Thursday. In track I throw freshman shot put and discus and I run varsity four by one and 100 meter dash. I couldn't throw in the freshman championship because of medical reasons but I did run varsity Saturday. I got second place for Spring Mills and Jefferson got first.

Track and field was a lot of fun but also harder then I expected. There is a lot of people that end up joining track and quitting within a week. The meets are probably my favorite part. After your event you get to hang out with friends. At varsity meets I had to help with hurtles and sign ins after my event though. Saturday after my event I handed out medals, trophies, and ribbons to the winning people and teams.

For the championships the spring mills freshen won first place all together and the varsity team won third all together out of the eight teams. I'm looking forward to doing track and field again next year. I might try pole vaulting too.

So that's all for this blog. I had a great season and I'm looking forward to it again next year.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment