Sunday, July 3, 2016

Ocean City Vacation

Ocean City Vacation 

Hi guys! Today I'm talking about a week long trip my family takes to Ocean City, New Jersey every year. 

On our way down there we stop at It's A Toy Store so my dad and brothers can look around. Then we ate lunch at the Mays Landing Diner. When we finally got to Ocean City it was a reunion with my grandmother, aunt, uncle, and cousins. We only get to see them a couple times a year so Ocean City's a great time to catch up. 

In Ocean City I had a great time with my family, in the water, riding roller coasters, exploring the bored walk, and just enjoying being there. I had a mom and me day where my mother and I walked around the bored walk, ate lunch, shopped, drove go-carts, and just had a lot of fun. I got a beach happy from my grandmother, she took me to a skincare store on the bored walk and got me some things. We also had ice cream with my aunt Melody witch was a lot of fun.

The day before we went home my grandmother, father, and I got pedicures. My dad didn't get them painted he just got everything else. I got a really pretty blue color and my grandma got dark pink. The next day we got up around 7am and packed the cars to leave. We had lunch at a buffet and then we went to a brewery where my mom got some beer. We eventually got home around 5:30. 

I had a great time this year in Ocean City. I'm glad I got to see my grandma, aunt, uncle, and cousins!

No comments:

Post a Comment