Sunday, August 7, 2016

Baking

Hi guys! Today I'm going to write about my recent interest in baking. Recently when I'm bored at home I've been pulling out one of my moms old cook books to bake from.

A few days ago I decided to make my Aunts recipe for Lemon Blueberry Poppy Seed Bread. This was by far the biggest hit in my house. It was completely gone by the end of the day and I look forward to making it again. My brothers enjoyed the lemon frosting.

The recipe that I used that got me started in baking was a recipe for Apple Coffee Cake. It was very good and it had a cinnamon and sugar glaze. Another recipe i recently made was Cream Puff Cake. It was a layer of dough, then vanilla pudding, and on top was whip cream and chocolate syrup.

I've also made apple cinnamon muffins and cranberry orange muffins. I find baking to be really fun when you play some music. By the time I'm done in the kitchen I feel accomplished because I just made something that my family will enjoy.

That's my new hobby and on e of my favorite things to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment