Monday, August 15, 2016

Vermont Trip

Vermont Trip

Hi guys! Today I'm going to write about a trip my family took to Vermont to see my grandmother. She recently got a puppy named Ginger who we met on this trip.

So we got to Vermont a little before midnight on Friday. It takes us around 12 hours to get there. When we got there we just went straight to our rooms and slept. The next morning we had bacon and blueberry pancakes. This is when we got to meet the adorable puppy, Ginger. We played with her for a while and then we went to a craft fair in a small New Hampshire town. We wandered around there a little but it started raining so we went into a store and my mom got a jacket. Then we went to a tiny mall and we found a cute store. My grandma got me a really cute jacket. 

We ate lunch in the mall and then we went to a candy store called Chutters. It's got the worlds longest candy counter. We got some candy there. Then we went back to the house to let Ginger out and take a break. Later that day my Grandma made an amazing dinner. The next day we had bacon and french toast for breakfast.

After breakfast we hung out for a while. Around 1 we went to see Suicide Squad. I really liked it, it was a great movie. Then we went antiquing for a little bit. After that we had a late lunch/ early dinner. We had poutine as an appetizer and it's fries covered in cheese and gravy, it was really good. We also had great ice cream. I had blueberry and maple swirled. Then we went back to the house and played with the puppy more.

I had a lot of fun in Vermont. It was great to see my grandma again and to meet her adorable puppy. I can't wait until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment