Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Grandparents










Hi! This weekend my grandparents have come to stay for a little while.












In the morning on Monday we decided to go to Winchester! In Winchester we walked around for a little bit then we went into a shop called Door Mouse. Door Mouse is where Ashton my brother gets his War Hammer models.












After that we went to Chilies!! And it was magnificent I shared with my mom we had boneless chicken and chicken fingers and black bean and corn egg rolls. I loved the egg rolls!!












After that we cam home. When we were home we sat around for a little while and then we went biking while my mom cooked us ribs for dinner. Once we got back we enjoyed a wonderful meal and then they went to there hotel.












The next morning I had to go to school and I couldn't wait to get back home. Once I was home we watched a episode of Tarzan. After that we had a fabulous meal of Mexican chicken and rice. And then we watched a show called human target and then my grandparents left.












I was so sad after they left.















1 comment:

  1. Hey! I know that silly lady in the hat! I'm glad you all had such a great time!

    ReplyDelete