Saturday, September 3, 2011

The New Justice League comic




Hi! They made new Justice League of America comics!!!!!!



I liked the part where they show Superman busted out of the wall! And I like when green Lantern saves Batman's life. And when the robot got killed and he said for the dark side!!



My dad thinks it is awesome!! And yesterday was his last trip to the comic book shop. I am very very sad about that. He is getting comics on the iPad now. He is looking forward to the next new Justice League comic.



My first favorite comic is Betty and Veronica. I think that they are awesome!!
I also like Sabrina the teenage which. And there are a lot of other ones that I like. I wish that I had powers like Sabrina and I wish I was rich like Veronica!



So I like all different kinds of comics!








2 comments:

  1. I love Betty & Veronica too. I used to read them all the time growing up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite has always been Green Lantern, but my second favorite is Superman. I liked the new Justice League comic book too. Maybe one day, Betty and Veronica can join up!!!

    ReplyDelete