Sunday, September 25, 2011







Hi!! I'm going to tell you about when me and my brothers started Owling.






Owling is where you sit on something high and you get in a position like and owl and then somebody takes your picture while your in the position. Me and my brothers just started Owling and I got some really great photos.






I have done Owling in two different places. At my house and at Harpers Fairy with my grandmother and my grandfather. We have owled in tons of different places around my house and Harpers Fairy.






So you should really try Owling some time.








Location:Owling

3 comments:

  1. And thus, the dangers of exposing young minds to the silly things that can be found on the interwebs. Next thing, you'll be doing planking. A couple small nitpicks: pay attention to when you should use "your" versus "you're" and it's Harper's Ferry, as in a ferry boat, not fairy, as in a magical creature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry about spelling the words right! Just get your ideas out and have fun writing! You will learn to spell better over time. As for "OWLING"... I prefer... "HOWLING"! OOWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooo...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to stop this now! Owling is a disease! It has been proven that your knees can become locked in this position which will cause you to... become an owl!!!

    Uncle Matt

    ReplyDelete