Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Christmas




Hi! Here are some reasons why I like Christmas.



For one thing it is fun to listen to Christmas music. I love wrapping presents for family and friends. I love making Christmas cards. I also like handing out cards for my class. I love to pick out presents and give them to people.






I also love decorating for Christmas. We have millions of decorations. I also love when family comes over and celebrates with us. I enjoy watching Christmas movies too. Christmas feels so nice and joyful.






I love seeing the snow fall. It looks beautiful and glittery before we go out and stomp around in it. I love snow.






This year mom said we couldn't put anything breakable on our Christmas tree this year. That's because my kitten Steppenwolf might nock it down. :(



Last year was my favorite Christmas. I got my iPod touch. I also got my jewelry making supplies and a cute little stuffed penguin. It was a really good Christmas.




I hope you have a very merry Christmas.







1 comment:

  1. Isn't focusing on Christmas before Thanksgiving is even over some sort of faux pas? ;-)

    ReplyDelete