Saturday, November 19, 2011

Grade Folder Dun Dun Dunnnn

Grade Folder Dun Dun Dunnnn



Hi! I am going to tell you about my grade folder Dun Dun Dunnnn.



My grade folder takes home all my grades every Thursday. If I don't have any sign and returns then I get a smiley face. I have never had a sign and return! (And I hope I'll never get one.)



If you don't get any sign and returns you get a sticker. I have 13 stickers on my grade folder. I am so glad I get good grades. The only reason I do is because of my fabulous teacher Mrs. Reed and my wonderful dad. Mrs. Reed is one of the best teachers I have ever had in my life. She is MAGNIFICENT. I hope that every Thursday I will get a sticker on my grade folder. That is one of my many goals for this wonderful awsome fabulous year.



Mrs. Reed is awesome!!!




1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy you like your teacher so much. It can really make a difference. Joshua loves his teacher too.

    Uncle Matt

    ReplyDelete