Sunday, November 6, 2011

My Grades and Awards and Treat

Hi!! I am going to tell you about my grades, my awards, and my treat.



I got my report card a few days ago. I had received strait As.



After that the very next day we had an award assembly. I got 3 awards I got perfect attendance, strait A principals honor roll, character counts and that came with a necklace that said outstanding student.



For getting strait As my daddy got me three sets of clip on earrings I also got Christmas socks.









I hope I get strait As next time.







3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Katie! That's great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie,

    Wow! You are Outstanding!

    Grammy & Gramps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie, YOU RULE! Getting straight A's is not easy and I'm sure you have made your parents very proud of you! I'm just proud to know you because I don't know many smart people!

    ReplyDelete