Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas Family Reunion










Hi! I am going to tell you about are family reunion.












I recently went to a family reunion in Pennsylvania. There was a girl there named Ashlynn she is seven years old. I played with her a lot. I also played outside some to. There was a slide, a rocking bench, two kids swings, and one baby swing.












After we came in we got to open presents! I got candy, lotion, a necklace, two bracelets, gloves, a scarf, and a hat. My necklace has a snow man and on the bracelets were cute dark purple gems.












A little bit before that we painted our own Christmas ornaments. My first one was a snowman and Christmas tree and my second one was a stocking and a Santa hat. After that the grown ups filled with shinny stuff.












It was a good family reunion.
















3 comments:

  1. Katie,

    What a beautiful collection of Christmas photos in the Pa. Mountains.

    Grammy & Gramps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie, it looks like it was so fun! I love the idea of renting a cabin at Christmas. And you got some mighty sparkly things! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a good time was had by all!

    ReplyDelete