Sunday, December 4, 2011

Ice Show




Hi! I'm going to tell you about the ice show I went to with my mom and Beth B.






This Thursday I went to the edge of Maryland almost to D.C. There was a big white tent next to the Gaylord National. So we went in. At first it was 9 degrees but the huge ice sculptures were melting so they turned it down to 0 degrees.






The ice sculptures were wonderful. They were mostly bigger than me. They had a huge ice slide that me and my mom went on. At the end there was a huge ice nativity scene. The angel they had made was more than five yards tall.






There was a small gift shop at the end. Me and my mom got a cute set of earrings. After that we went to dinner and had a awesome meal. I had two mini burgers and mom shared some of her rock fish with me and Beth ate saman.






We had a fabulous trip!!!!!







2 comments:

  1. Poor, poor, Saman. He will be missed. Darn you, Beth, eater of Saman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An ice slide!!! That's so cool! How fast did you go?

    Uncle Matt

    ReplyDelete