Sunday, December 18, 2011

Gingerbread Houses




Hi! Today we made gingerbread houses!



We invited our friends Scott and Beth over. We baby sat Brynn for a little bit. And we each made a gingerbread house except for mom and dad. They helped. I was assigned the nativity scene, my bro Ashton was assigned our house, and my little bro Alex was assigned The Hall Of Justice. Beth had a house, Scott had the A team van, and Brynn had gram crackers in icing!



My favorite one was the A team van. I liked BA but just because I wanted to eat him. But only because he was made of chocolate. The rest of them were cut in half rolled up marshmallows. The van was really neat, except it had no windows.


It was really fun making gingerbread houses. Ashton's had sofa and every thing. Mine had Mary, Jesus, and his dad, Alex's had the Super friends on it. We had lots of fun making gingerbread houses.



I thought making gingerbread houses were fun!

1 comment: