Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas number two at Grammies House







Hi! I am going to tell you about Christmas number two count 'em two Christmases.






We have Christmas #2 at Grammys house like we do every year mostly on new years eve. This year was a good year. I got a monster high diary, two monster high dolls Draculara and Lagoona Blue, monster high nail polish, monster high knee socks, snow white sqinkies, and some really really cool clothes and pj's. My Aunt Jessica and Uncle Jonathan got me a really really really cute jacket, some hair clips, a candy cane lolly pop Christmas tree decoration, and some head bands.






My jacket is white with black buttons and comes down to my knees. The clothes I got from my Grammy were a black shirt with jewels on it a blue scarf to go with it, some jean leggings, a blue flower clip or pin, a whit and blue shirt with a silver scarf, and a white shirt with a dark red vest like thing.






This Christmas number two was so fun and fashionable.










2 comments:

  1. Very fashionable!! I wish my Christmas was more fashionable! Maybe I'll crash Grammie's Christmas #2 next year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie,

    I am glad you enjoyed Monster High Christmas #two this year!

    Robyn, come on down!

    Love Grammy

    ReplyDelete