Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Trip to Claire's




Hi! Today I will tell you about me getting something for good grades.



So because I got strait A's I got to go to Claire's. Claire's is in the Mall. When I got to Claire's I found more clip on earrings. I picked out three pairs of them. I also got a four piece set of clip in hair pieces.



The first set of earrings I got was a blue and silver butterfly with a diamond in the middle. The next set I got was three butterfly's two silver and one pink. The very last set I got was a rainbow colored K with diamonds on the side. The hair pieces are for Valentin's Day one two are red two are pink.



I love what I got at Claire's.




1 comment:

  1. Katie,

    Congratulations on getting good grades and what a nice job of choosing your jewlry.

    Love Grammy and Gramps

    ReplyDelete