Sunday, January 29, 2012

Cartoon Characters




Hi! Today I am going to tell you about me drawing cartoon characters. Sorry I have not blogged in a little while. I will try to blog more often.


I like to draw people in my spare time. I don't just draw the people and their clothes, I draw a background most of the time. Sometimes I draw pictures of my friends when they ask. I keep all of my drawings in a white binder. I take the binder to school every day. When I am done I mostly color them in but sometimes I draw. I am glad that I don't draw stick people any more. I started drawing cartoon characters at the end of last school year. In the summer I did not draw much I was to busy playing outside in all the hot weather.



The reason I really began to draw again is because I recently joined the all star news paper. The all star news is a new paper at my school. There are different categories you can be in. There are three different categories, interview, entertainment, and writing. Can you guess which one I am in? Entertainment news!



In entertainment news you have three things you can choose from and you can do a different one every time. So far I have only done one. I choose to do a comic strip out of comic strip, craft, and just a picture. When I get my copy of the news paper I will show you it. One of my friends is in the news with me which is very fun.



I love drawing. I like being in the all star news team. Hope to blog again soon, bye.





1 comment:

  1. Katie,

    Very nice drawings, you are going to be a good artist!

    Love Grammy and Gramps

    ReplyDelete