Sunday, February 5, 2012

Scrapbooking Supplies




Hi! On this blog I am going to tell you about my scrapbook supplies. I have some pretty neat stuff.






I have some wonderful scrapbook supplies. I have design paper, scrapbook pens, stickers and tap runners, stamps and ink. My Mom, Grandparents, Kate (my dads boss), and Aunt Robyn and more have given me so much scrapbooking supplies. My Dad makes fun and says "crapbooking class".






I go to a scrapbook class once every month. I wish we could go twice every week but we can not. A teacher named Mrs. Smith. She is nice, she is also the 3rd grade writing teacher in my school. In February the theme is "baby".






I remember when I was little I had a party at UNO's with just my family and Mom and Dad gave me a huge bag full of scrapbooking supplies. It was one of my best birthday party's ever(not including last year). I got ribbon, paper my scrapbook, and design scissors and more.






I love love love love LOVE scrapbooking. It is so much fun.








1 comment:

  1. Hi Katie,

    You are so good at scrapbooking and creating beautiful designs! Can't wait to see some more of them.

    Love Grammy & Gramps

    ReplyDelete