Sunday, February 26, 2012

Monster High Dolls



Hi! Today I am going to write about Monster High. Grandmama, they are not creepy or weird or anything but fun!;)



The very first Monster high dolls I got were the four I got for Christmas. They are Frankie Stein-sub original, Clawdeen-Dead tired, Draculaura-Gloom Beach, and Lagoona Blue-sub original. My BFF gave me two monster high dolls. They are Clawdeen-Dawn of the dance and Ghoalia-Dead tired.


I got a valentines day card that was monster high themed. It was from my BFFLAD Katelyn. Lagoona-suboriginal and Frankie-sub original both came with lockers, pets, and other clothes. I also have a monster high T-shirt, knee socks, and a diary. My most favorite monster high doll that I have is my Lagoona Blue-sub original.


All of the monster high dolls are Frankie Stein, Draculaura, Lagoona Blue, Clawdeen Wolf, Spectra, Cupid, Oppretta, Spiderella, Abby Abominable, Nefera and a lot LOT more. I am monster high's biggest fan!!


I love monster high!! I love Lagoona Blue!! I love monster high!!



2 comments:

  1. So, you totally tripped me up with BFFLAD. I asked Andrew. he said it must be "biffladd". That didn't help. I asked Dave and he looked it up in the Urban Dictionary. Now I know! WHAT a friend! ;)

    These are super, duper cute, Katie. I LOVE the frog in a jar. So, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie,

    Grammy & I love Lagoona BaLuna!

    Gramps

    ReplyDelete