Saturday, March 3, 2012

My Friends




Hi! Today I am going to tell you about my friends!! This blog is dedicated to Madison, Taylor, Mia, Nicole, Brooke, Annika, Liz, McKenna, Bailey, Whitney, Caroline, Jenna, Katelyn, Gwen, Channel, Savanah, Bri(Brianna), Bethany, and Hannah.



All of my friends are super nice and fun. We walk together around the track every day. We sit on the swings in a row. I am sad not all of my friends are in my class. Especially Annika, Whitney, McKenna, and Caroline. Bailey is in a different state. She is my cousin. We E-mail each other every day. My ringtone is a duck quack. It annoys dad.



Me and my friends are all fans of monster high! We talk about it at recess a lot. I made up this idea that we would give each other monster high quizzes on each separate character. Every time we have free time and were done all our work we ask the teacher if we can whisper to each other. The thing I don't like is that Annika is in the other half of the 5th grade so I can only call her or go over at bus call and give her a note.






My friends all shop at Justice like me. They also go to Claire's. They love jewelry and lipgloss. Me and Bailey have almost every thing in common. Are favorite color, food, all kinds of stuff. All of us like the same music. We all ALL have older and younger sibling's. All of our dads are cheesy. We like mostly the same kind of books adventure and comedy.






All of my friends are really nice and fun. I'm glad I met them. That is about it. By!!






2 comments:

  1. Hi Katie,

    Grammy and I are going to Justice now, perhaps we will see you there so that we can by girly things. Bye

    Gramps

    ReplyDelete
  2. "All of our dads are cheesy."

    LOVE this.

    ReplyDelete