Saturday, March 10, 2012

An Awesome Day




Hi! Today I am going to tell you about my awesome day today!!!!!



Ok. So first I woke up. Then I got dressed. Then no I'm kidding I going to start at the exciting stuff. So first we were heading to Grammy and Gramp's house for Alex's Birthday. So we stopped at Toy's R Us and we split up. Me and Dad went and got me a new monster high doll and a present for Alex. Mom and Ashton got a Nerf Gun( instead of Skylanders). So that was really fun and exciting. The monster high doll I got was Frankie Stien the 1600 version.



Next we went to Grammy's and went to my cousin's Bridle Shower!!! It was really fun and we did all kind's of games. Me and mom made a fake flower thing for practice. There was a lot of food and really good punch. One of the games was where you dress up and dance to a song to see witch team won. Our team lost!!Yay!! It was horrible that part anyway.



After that we went home but before we picked up some really good food from a restaurant. When we got home I opened my new doll and then I am writing my blog. Next I am going to watch a movie and go to bed. Today was a good day and I got a really cute hat from my Grandparents. Today was really really fun.



Today was fun. I can't wait till tomorrow. It is nice to spend the night at Grammy's!!!!




1 comment:

  1. So glad you had such a fun day! How exciting-a bridal shower! Love, Grandmama

    ReplyDelete